Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Laugh

Last night we were trying to get Savannah to go to sleep, but she just wouldn't! She was fighting it, and just couldn't seem to fall asleep. So I decided to give her some more milk. And when she was done with it, she started to smile with the bottle in her mouth. Then out of no where, she laughed for the first time! It was so cute! Now she has tried to laugh before, but this one was a real laugh! I was shocked and then started to laugh, then she laughed again! I tried to make her do it again, but no more! Oh well!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!!! I can't wait to hear her laugh! Her and Olivia can just giggle together!

Guess Family said...

The first baby laugh is always the best. I will never forget Quinton's.

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to see her giggle :)