Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow... It's been a long time!

It has been almost a month and a half since I posted! So sorry! Things have been crazy around the Garcia household! The week of Christmas Savannah started to get sick. And then it just kept getting worse and worse, so on New Year's Eve I took her to the pedi. The Dr said it was a simple ear infection and the antibiotic would help. (Now I know all of you are probably thinking... Why didn't I take her sooner...? But the pedi's nurse said not to. They gave me many instructions of what to do over the phone during the week of Christmas!) Well, she seemed to get better but then started to get worse again! Yucky! The runny nose and cough is now back with a vengeance. So, just to make sure it wasn't anything else, Michael and I took her to the pedi again on Monday. He said her ears were fine, and it seems that she just might have gotten another cold. Hopefully this all will clear up in a couple weeks!

Christmas was great this year! We all had a great time! During the holiday, Michael's kiddos (Autumn, Caleb, and Miranda) came to stay with us! So let me tell you, it was Crazy around here! It was so nice though, because Autumn helped out with Savannah! She loved spending time with her big sister!

Well, it's late now and Savannah woke up and we have to get her back to sleep! More to come later and I promise I will download some pictures!

No comments: