Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Six Month Checkup

On Monday, I took Savannah in for her six month checkup! Everything was great! She weighed 14 lbs 4oz (20th percentile)! And she was 25 3/4 in long(5oth percentile)! The pedi said she looked great! I also told the pedi that I had been trying to feed her solid food twice a day. He said that I can start trying to get her to eat three times a day. Wow... That is going to be hard! Sometimes a bottle is just a bit easier! Although, compared to just a month ago she is eating great! So it is getting easier with time! Savannah is doing really well at night! She sleeps in her crib and usually sleeps from about 10:30pm till about 9am! Not too bad... the only bad part is just getting her to sleep! She just fights going to sleep all the time (naps and night-night time)! Also.... I promise I will post some pictures soon! I just haven't downloaded them yet!

No comments: