Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well...

Savannah is now officially back to her old self except for a cold! Thank the Lord! We went to the pedi on Tuesday and he thought it was viral if not the flu. He tested her for the flu, but it was negative. Although... he said that many times it comes up as a false negative! So... we are thinking that was it! He said if she wasn't better in the next 24 hours to bring in a urine specimen to make sure it wasn't an UTI. So I did that yesterday (she still had fever on Tuesday night) and come to find out her urine was fine. Last night was a better night. I finally got her asleep by 11:30 and then she slept till about 8am. It was wonderful sleep (which we have been lacking in for the last week)! But now.... I am sick! Last night I had a low grade fever and aches and now today I feel like I have a head cold! Yucky! So hopefully I can sleep it off in the next 24 hours so I can go to work this weekend! Savannah is going over to Mom and Dad's house for a sleepover tonight! They will have so much fun! Mom and Dad are so sweet to keep her tonight (on Dad's birthday) so we can both sleep!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am glad she is feeling better! I can't wait to see you guys! It seems like forever! We have to get together soon!